Currently running a pan India staffing and Consulting Company started in early 2013 with direct and indirect presence across 21 cities across the country. He also heads a boutique technology company that develops productivity applications for FMCG and CD companies. Started an early childhood development company at the age of 22, partially by selling stakes to an Italian firm in 2012
Education & Certifications
- University of California, Berkeley: Venture Capital Funding & Deal Valuations
- Indian School of Business, Hyderabad: Emerging leaders program
- MDP (Executive education): London Business School: Entrepreneurship
- Graduation from SUNY Plattsburgh: Graduated Magna Cum Laude in finance and economics. Elective Course in Technical Analysis (Equities)
- Recently appointed as a member of FICCI Young Leaders
- Active member of Internations, global community of expats and NRI’s, TIE, NHRD, President, Stock Market Club.
- Appointed Student Ambassador for SUNY Plattsburgh
- Member of Sigma Tau Gamma (fraternity)
- Finalist in HR Analytics Category in Tech HR 2015 spot light awards
- Silicon India honors as young leader among top 20 most promising HRO companies in India.
- Active Member of CII young leadership.
- Dish TV
- Pay TM
- Reckitt Benckiser
- Tech Mahindra
- J K Helen Curtis Ltd.
Area of Expertise