Anand Dewan carries more than 22 years of experience across line & support functions. He is acknowledged for his contribution to Indian Training industry for developing & further sharpening skills of some of the finest training talents in the country during his role as head of L&D for one of the country’s largest training company in early 2000. He has been recognized by world HRD congress 25 most talented global leaders in field of L&D by world HRD congress in the year 2014. Under his leadership Kotak (Financial Conglomerate Headquartered in India) won special commendation award at prestigious Golden Peacock National Training Award in its very first attempt in 2014. Anand is also founder Jury Member of CII-National HR Circle Competition instituted in 2017.
Anand has trained across industries from tractors to aircrafts, as he likes to put it. He has also had the opportunity to deliver public & customized programs in countries such as Egypt, Oman, London & Thailand. Having spent almost equal time, as L&D profession on consulting & client side gives Anand an additional advantage of viewing performance challenge & solutions from both the sides. In his career as L&D professional, Anand has either chosen to be or has been handpicked for two types of assignments:
Large scale rollouts requiring consistency, quality & speed in executing training projects such as GECIS Back office Venture, New Holland Tractors, Fiat India Relaunch, Reliance Telecom, Reliance Retail, American Express Personal Financial Service to name a few.
He has been strategic advisor / partner for turnaround projects such as Aaj-Tak News Channel, India Today Distribution Expansion, Star News, NIIT Leadership Transformation, Kotak Life Insurance Transformation, Reliance Retail F&V waste reduction.
Such diverse experience has earned him enormous client respect for aligning performance solutions to strategic talent development.
Education & Certifications
- B Com – Mumbai University
- Sr. Trainer from Raytheon Academy of Excellence
- Certified OD Practitioner – Indian Institute of Organizational Development SPIN / ASMS/ CSP/Negotiation Skills – Huthwaite, UK
- Experiential Learning – Eagles Flight MDP – IIM -A
- Situational Leadership – Center for Leadership 4 Disciplines of Execution
- Leadership Coaching – CLS Canada (Certification in process) Inside-Out GROW Coaching Model
- Partners in Leadership – Culture Track
- Citi Bank
- Star TV
- General Motors
Area of Expertise
- Concern Validation Study,
- Content Customize & Culturization,
- Persuading & Influencing Skills,
- High Value Negotiation Skills,
- Large Account Management,
- Coaching Skills,
- Leadership & Change
- Management Skills,
- Experiential Methodology