HOW TO BECOME A TRAINER
Training for Trainers (T4T) enables trainers to initiate Situational Leadership® II in their organizations.
As the world’s most widely taught model, Situational Leadership® II Training helps the leaders to use a suitable leadership style in response to the needs of an individual and the circumstances.
Pre-requisite For Attendance
Participants must finish The SLII Experience 2-day workshop preceding going to the 3-day Training for Trainers. Please check about the 2-day Workshop plan for upcoming dates.
- Accelerate learning so trainers feel competent, confident, motivated, and supported.
- Learn to use the facilitator guide and other materials to enhance the learning experience for your participants.
- Observe demonstration of and practice SLII content.
- Learn to use case studies, interactive games, instruments, and videotaped situations to make the training come alive for participants.
- Diagnose development levels and choose the appropriate leadership style.
- Create a communications model for all levels of the organization to support cultural change and move toward a high-performance organization.
- Become highly skilled at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluation, active listening, feedback, problem solving, and linking goals to action
Who Should Attend
- Individuals responsible for mentoring, coaching, and developing others
The training includes everything you need to begin implementation in your organization.
- SLII Facilitation Guide and PowerPoint® Presentation with video links
- Participant Kit and Leadership Action Profile (LAP) Sample Assessment
- SLII Poster, Flashcards, SLII Game, Match/Mismatch Tip Cards, Speed Matching Cards, and SLII Playbook
December 19th- 21st, 2018 | Mumbai | English
Take it to next level by certifying your inhouse trainer on Situational Leadership Experience content & methodology. Includes facilitation fee, certification, participant kit, trainer kit & access to Blanchard portal